We take your privacy seriously and we protect your personal information
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Cobalt Credit Services Client Agreement
CLIENT TERM AGREEMENT
This CLIENT TERM AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is made and effective on day of notice by and
between Cobalt Credit Services (“Company”) and [CustomerFirstName] [CustomerLastName] (“Client”).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
As used herein, the following terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
A. "Products" shall mean the following of Company's products to be sold by Company:
Cobalt Credit Services
2. Terms and Conditions
Package selected: Individual or Couple , “See Exhibit A”
A. The specific services, guarantees, payment terms, and total cost are set forth in the client disclosure statement incorporated herein for all purposes.
3. Conflict of Interest.
Client warrants to Company that it does not currently represent or promote any lines or products that compete with the Company’s Products.
A. Indemnification by Client. Client shall indemnify and hold Company free and harmless from any and all claims, damages or lawsuits (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of negligence or malfeasant acts of Client.
B. Indemnification by Company. Company shall indemnify and hold Client free and harmless from any and all claims, damages or lawsuits (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of failure of Company to provide reasonable credit score increase within the allotted term.
Under no circumstances shall Company be responsible to Client or anyone else for its failure to fill accepted orders, or for its delay in filling accepted orders, when such failure or delay is due to strike, accident, labor trouble, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, vendor problems or any cause beyond Company's reasonable control.
6. Affiliate Service Provider.
Coblat Credit Services credit restoration services have the option of fulfilling the credit services through a credit services processor or affiliate to best serve you.
7. Term and Termination.
A. Term. This Agreement shall continue as outlined in “Exhibit A” unless terminated by company as provided herein. Thereafter, this Agreement shall continue until terminated by conditions provided within this agreement.
B. Termination for Cause. If either party default in the performance of any material obligation in this Agreement, then the non-defaulting party may give written notice to the defaulting party and if the default is not cured within thirty (30) days following such notice, the Agreement will be terminated.
8. Limitation on Liability.
In the event of termination by either party in accordance with any of the provisions of this Agreement, neither party shall be liable to the other, because of the termination for compensation or reimbursement or damages on account of the loss of prospective profits or anticipated sales or on account of expenditures, investments, leases or commitments in connection with the business or goodwill of Company.
Client acknowledges that by reason of its relationship to Company hereunder it will have access to certain information and materials concerning Company's business plans, clients, technology, and products that is confidential and of substantial value to Company, which value would be impaired if such information were disclosed to third parties. Client agrees that it shall not use in any way for its own account or the account of any third party, nor disclose to any third party, any such confidential information revealed to it by Company. Company shall advise Client whether or not it considers any particular information or materials to be confidential.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of Washington
11. Entire Agreement.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any prior discussions or agreements between them. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement, nor any waiver of any rights under this Agreement, shall be effective unless in writing signed by the party to be charged.
12. Notices.Any notices required or permitted by this Agreement shall be deemed given if sent by Certified mail, postage prepaid, e-mail, fax, return receipt requested or by recognized overnight delivery service: If to Company; At it’s principal place of business or if to Client, at the aforementioned address.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
14. Legal Expenses.
The prevailing party in any legal action brought by one party against the other and arising out of this Agreement shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have, to reimbursement for its expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees.
Headings used in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and shall not be used to construe meaning or intent.
Client Obligations & Agreement. (Please initial next to each disclosure.)
A. [CustomerFirstName] [CustomerLastName] will return, along with signed agreement, a copy of their driver’s license, social security card, and a recent Utility bill showing the correct address (cell phone bill, gas bill, electric bill, etc..).
B. [CustomerFirstName] [CustomerLastName] agrees to assist Company in obtaining initial credit reports, with scores, from all three credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and Trans Union) and understands that Company cannot proceed with credit bureaus until credit reports are received, however client shall receive a full term of service from the date the initial credit reports are received.
C. [CustomerFirstName] [CustomerLastName] agrees to maintain on time monthly payments of their current credit obligations (i.e. – car loan, utility bills, mortgage payments, credit cards, etc.). Failure to maintain those payments will result in severe damage to the progress and improvements made by Cobalt Credit Services and will forfeit any guarantees. Also the addition of any new negative item to the credit file shall void any and all guarantees.
D. [CustomerFirstName] [CustomerLastName] agrees to contact credit support department on any questions regarding their credit INCLUDING credit inquiries or questions regarding applying for consumer credit.
E. If [CustomerFirstName] [CustomerLastName] was referred to Cobalt Credit Services by one a referral partner, Client hereby expressly consents to Cobalt Credit Services sharing data concerning the progress of the credit restoration process with the aforementioned referral partner.
F. [CustomerFirstName] [CustomerLastName] agrees to payment terms and conditions as chosen in Exhibit A which is incorporated into this agreement.
G. [CustomerFirstName] [CustomerLastName] also agrees to forward all mail received regarding their credit file to Cobalt Credit Services as soon as they receive items from any of the three credit bureaus, Equifax (CSC Credit services for TX residents), Experian, and Trans Union.
H. Company guarantee shall be understood as the following: Cobalt Credit Services shall guarantee the satisfaction of all its clients. Any client unhappy with their results can request a refund according to the Cobalt Credit Services money back guarantee policy in section 16. K.
I. If [CustomerFirstName] [CustomerLastName] fails to complete the payment schedule any and all refunds are forfeited. Guarantee shall be considered satisfied if client fails to request a refund within 30 days of contract completion.
J. [CustomerFirstName] [CustomerLastName] understands this is a binding agreement and Failure to make the arranged monthly payments can result in negative activity to client’s credit file.
K. Furthermore, client agrees to money back guarantee policy, which is based on the following formula: 1) each deleted item from clients credit file will be assessed a $200 value in which the amount of items deleted will be subtracted from the total paid to determine the refund portion 2) Example: if there are 4 items deleted from the credit file the total value will be $800, if the client has paid $1200 then the client would be due a refund of $400 3) Example: If there are 14 items deleted from the credit file the total value will be $2,800, if the client has already paid $800 then there would be no refund due since the value of the deleted items is more than what the clients have paid.
L. Upon completion of agreement clients which are eligible or ineligible for refund will be notified by terms set forth in section 12 of contract. Clients eligible for a full refund will be given option of renewing service for a term equal to the refund in lieu of refund, renewal option shall not exceed 1 term and is limited to one renewal option and upon completion of renewal terms contract will be considered satisfied by company and client in which no refunds will be issued.
M. Contract is month to month from the start date of the agreement based upon initial credit reports being received. Either party may cancel this at any time with 30 days notice, sent in written format. Notice shall not be considered received unless confirmation of receipt has been received by all parties.
N. You may cancel this contract without penalty or obligation at any time before midnight of the 5th business day after the date on which you signed the contract. See the attached notice of cancellation form for an explanation of this right..
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the day and year first above written.
Notice of right to cancel: You may cancel this contract, without penalty or obligation, within Five (5) days after the date your enrollment payment is received.
Cobalt Credit Services will:
1. Cobalt Credit Services shall, upon initiation of agreement, provide prompt assistance to client in obtaining credit records for the client from all three credit reporting agencies Equifax (CSC for Texas Residents), Experian, and Trans Union.
2. Cobalt Credit Services shall also, within the course of 3 to 7 business days of receipt of agreement, set up clients with their online private client site which will allow them to check progress throughout their maintenance agreement. A username will be provided to the client to access their online private client site, and the client will be responsible for setting their own password and security questions.
3. Also within 10 business days of enrollment into Cobalt Credit Services credit restoration service the client shall be contacted by Cobalt Credit Services in order to go over processes during the term of service with Cobalt Credit Services credit restoration service.
4. Cobalt Credit Services shall also post credit education materials to the clients Private Client Site periodically for client review. Client will be notified by e-mail within 7 business days from initiation that their account information is ready for client review and comment.
5. Cobalt Credit Services shall assist client in determining the action to take with each account in regards to that clients file. Cobalt Credit Services is available to review each account on the clients personal credit file by calling the customer service numbers provided upon enrollment.
6. Cobalt Credit Services will provide credit education materials to the client’s; and those client’s without e-mail address via US Postal Service. All new clients will also receive a credit education and welcome packet via US Postal Service within 10-15 business days from initiation.
7. Cobalt Credit Services shall prepare challenges for items appearing on the customer's credit reports which the customer indicates are inaccurate, incomplete, obsolete, or unverified as per the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
8. Cobalt Credit Services will submit transmittals of challenges, within 3 to 7 business days but not to exceed 10 business days, of receipt of credit information and executed disclosure and agreement from customer.
9. Each consecutive month of service Cobalt Credit Services shall prepare all follow-up challenges, as per the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Fair and Accurate Transactions Act and Fair Credit Billing Act and transmittal of the same.
10. Follow-up services will be fully performed by Cobalt Credit Services every 35 days not to exceed every 40 days.
11. Every month the client shall forward copies of all materials received by the 3 credit bureaus, Equifax (CSC Credit Services for TX residents), Experian, & Trans Union, by mailing, faxing or emailing copies to Cobalt Credit Services in a timely manner. It is important to forward the materials received by the credit bureaus so the client’s private client site can be updated expeditiously.
12. All items resolved will also be posted to the client’s private client site, which is accessed online by the username and password provided to client upon initiation.
13. Cobalt Credit Services shall also provide a client services staff for assistance in answering questions regarding client’s accounts from Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm pacific standard time.
14. Cobalt Credit Services agrees only to challenge items under the above acts and as legally available.
15. Company guarantee and refund policy shall be understood as the following: To any client that maintains 12 consecutive months of maintenance service, Cobalt Credit Services shall guarantee their satisfaction of service:
i. Should client believe they have not received valuable service, in consideration of refund, all accounts will be evaluated on a per record itemization.
ii. For every account repaired or removed from the credit file Cobalt Credit Services shall assess a $200 value. If, at the end of term, the value of repair/removals exceeds total price paid, then customer is due no refund. Should the value of repair/removals fall below the pricing paid, then customer will be extended a length of service satisfactory to the credit due and remaining.
iii. Failure to maintain consistent monthly payments and addition of 1 negative item to the credit file VOIDS any and all guarantees. If the client misses a payment, or has a payment returned for NSF or any other reason this will VOID any and all guarantees. Should any new negative information be added to the client’s credit file during the term of the agreement this will VOID any and all guarantees.
16. If the client fails to complete the payment schedule any and all refunds are forfeited. The addition of any new negative information shall also void any and all money back guarantees. Guarantee shall be considered satisfied if client’s credit is improved during 12 months of maintenance service.
17. This is a binding agreement and should service be cancelled after the initial 5 day right of rescission (see attached notice) a cancellation fee of up to $150 can apply to client’s account to cover processing fees, set up fees, handling fees, and regulatory fees occurred on client’s account. Failure to make the arranged monthly payments can result in negative activity to client’s credit file.
18. Furthermore, upon completion of agreement and maintenance companies money back guarantee policy is based on the following: 1) each deleted item from clients credit file will be assessed a $200 value in which the amount of items deleted will be subtracted from the total paid to determine the refund portion 2) Example: if there are 4 items deleted from the credit file the total value will be $800, if the client has paid $1100 then the client would be due a refund of $300 3) Example: If there are 12 items deleted from the credit file the total value will be $2,400, if the client has already paid $700 then there would be no refund due since the value of the deleted items is more than what the clients have paid.
19. Upon completion of agreement, clients which are eligible or ineligible for refund will be notified by terms set forth in section 12 of contract. Clients eligible for a full refund will be given option of renewing service for 1 term in lieu of refund. Renewal option shall not exceed 1 term and is limited to one renewal option and upon completion of renewal term, contract will be considered satisfied by company and client, in which no refunds will be issued.
20. Cobalt Credit Services makes no other guarantees aside from the guarantees expressly written within this disclosure. No oral agreement or other agreement shall override this agreement unless received in writing from an authorized Cobalt Credit Services officer.
21. Attached Hereto, exhibit A, is the payment plan accepted by Client and incorporated herein for all purposes.
It is agreed that this Disclosure Statement has been signed prior to the execution of the Contractual Agreement between the parties.
Notice of right to cancel: You may cancel this contract, without penalty or obligation, within Five (5) days after the date your enrollment payment is received.
Attached hereto is exhibit A which is incorporated herein and executed into this agreement
Cobalt Credit Services requires all clients to sign an “Acceptance of Service” acknowledgement. By signing this form you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of service set forth in this agreement and to the terms and conditions of payment. Failure to comply with the terms set forth in this agreement can result in immediate termination of our agreement and you will forfeit any monies paid. It is Cobalt Credit Services intention to service you for the term of service, however should you cease payment under the terms of the agreement we will stop service until payment can be rendered. Cobalt Credit Services, also reserves the right to collect any monies not yet paid under the terms of our agreement. You also agree that any remaining payments will be applied in accordance with our agreement, regardless of your default.
Advanced Tactics Maintenance Program - Individual:
$399 (enrollment) – See Exhibit C for itemization of items included in enrollment fee Payment Plan consists of consecutive monthly installments of $149 per month and is limited to no more than 12 consecutive months of maintenance. If client chooses this monthly maintenance plan and maintains 12 consecutive months of service the guarantee will be in full effect. Company will not service account past 12 months unless authorized by client to continue service, in which client will have to enter into a new maintenance agreement. All monthly installments for service will be auto drafted on the day of the month that the client signs up.
Advanced Tactics Maintenance Program - Couple:
$499 (enrollment) See Exhibit C for itemization of items included in enrollment fee
Payment Plan consists of consecutive monthly installments of $249 per month and is limited to no more than 12 consecutive months of maintenance. If client chooses this monthly maintenance plan and maintains 12 consecutive months of service the guarantee will be in full effect. Company will not service account past 12 months unless authorized by client to continue service, in which client will have to enter into a new maintenance agreement. All monthly installments for service will be auto drafted on the day of the month that the client signs up.
I fully understand my responsibility to this program and agree to the above terms, as well as acknowledging that all my questions have been answered. I also Acknowledge and agree to the total costs of these services. Please accept my payment in the form of ACH debit (form on next page) debit/credit card Money Order Check.
You will be required to provide your Bank name, Routing Number, and bank account information to Cobalt Credit Services.
Enrollment Fee & Monthly Fee
As stated in the agreement, a specified enrollment fee is charged on all new contracts. All services have associated charges and costs, costs of said services are only charged and considered earned after the services have been completed. At no time will Cobalt Credit Services charge any fees for work that has not already been completed.
The following items are part of but not considered to be a complete list of the items included as part of the enrollment fee:
1. Create a unique, secure interactive client web portal for online access
2. Create a secure online environment as part of the client web portal for secure document sharing and transfer
3. Assist client in obtaining copy of credit report if needed
4. Analysis and review of client credit report
5. Enter Data from clients credit report into internal database
6. Enter Data from Clients credit report into secure interactive client web portal
7. Analysis and review of client fiscal literacy and budget needs
8. Provide client with “Budget Planning Tools” including:
i. Budget workbook
ii. Family finance planner
iv. Budget calculators
v. Loan repayment calculators
vi. Compounding savings calculators
9. Enter clients information into secure web portal for tracking purposes
10. Perform opt-out to reduce junk mail
11. Add all telephone numbers to “Do Not Call” list
12. Standard setup Procedure includes:
13. Processing Request for "Do not Call" list for client
14. Processing Request to eliminate erroneous and outdated technical Data on credit reports; including but not limited to: Addresses, Date of Births, Social Security Numbers, First Names, Last Names, Employment Data etc.
15. Processing Request to Opt Out of Prescreened offers
16. Processing of Company Specific Documents and/or files
The Following items are examples of the actions, and or products that define our monthly services, Our Monthly fees are only collected upon completion of one or more items as indicated below which would define our "Services"
1. Analysis and review of client file status
2. Update client secure interactive web portal with most recent updates and or notes
3. Receiving and processing Manual Updates
4. Respond to, Receive and or initiating correspondence via telephone
5. Respond to, Receive and or initiating correspondence via e-mail
6. Respond to, Receive and or initiating correspondence via Fascimile
7. Respond to, Receive and or initiating correspondence via Physical Mail ie: USPS, FEDEX, UPS etc
8. Review clients credit report updates to determine next step
9. Create strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals
10. Create Dispute letters
11. Assist with Budget questions
12. Assist with credit questions
13. Provide ongoing credit education
14. Provide ongoing budget advice and counseling